Certified Management Accountant
The CMA qualification is offered by the institute of management accountants (IMA-USA) and focuses on accounting skills required for the day to financial management of a company. With heavy focus on internal accounting it covers all aspects of accounting, taxation, internal audit, budgeting and control. It is one of the prominent qualifications required by all corporations.
Plus 2 Commerce or Science
- International Credibility with the highest qualification in management accountancy in the US which enjoys international recognition as members of IMA.
- Strong Knowledge Base of management accounting and financial management.
- Global opportunities in the accounting and financial world certainly with increase in pay packets and prospects.
- International perspective coupled with increased confidence & competence.
The CMA exam is organized into two parts that can be taken in any order. Each exam part is four hours in length and includes 100 multiple — choice questions and two 30 minute essay questions. Parts 1 and 2 will be given during the following three testing window periods Jan. and Feb. May & Jun and Sep & Oct.
- External financing reporting decisions
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Performance measurement
- Cost management
- Internal controls
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Decision analysis and risk management
- Investment decisions
- Professional ethics
We also provide the opportunity to get a B. Com degree along with the CMA course. The students will also complete their Indian B. Com degree in the institute. This provides opportunity for the students to get an Indian degree along with an international qualification. Thereby, increasing the scope and opportunities for our students in the job market, nationally and internationally. The B. Com degree would help the students to get all the relevant skills and opportunities which the prestigious Bharathiar University has to offer. Hence, a student would be able to get dual degree within a three years period.